The reason why everyone wonders whether shading cloth i […]
The reason why everyone wonders whether shading cloth is poisonous is that many people are eloquent and don't know anything about shading cloth. So in order to let everyone know whether shading cloth is poisonous, let's first understand the shading cloth first! Shading cloth is usually used with fabrics to cover objects and avoid contact with strong light. Let's take a look at how to classify the materials of blackout curtains?
One. Which is the best material for blackout curtains?
is divided into materials, curtains are cotton, linen, yarn, silk, flocking, bamboo, man-made fibers and so on. Among them, cotton and linen are the most commonly used materials for curtains, which are easy to wash and replace, and are suitable for bedrooms; gauze curtains are more decorative and can enhance the depth of the room, have good light transmission, and are suitable for use in living rooms and balconies. , The texture of flocking curtains is delicate, luxurious and gorgeous, and the blackout and sound insulation effect is good, but the price is relatively high; the bamboo curtain has clear texture, good lighting effect, and wear-resistant, moisture-proof, mildew-proof, and non-fading, suitable for living rooms and balconies; artificial The fiber curtains are hard, easy to wash, durable, and good shading; blinds are currently popular. When choosing, you can first touch whether the blades are smooth and whether there are burrs, and then hang the curtains flat and try to pull them to see if they are flexible. Rotate the adjusting lever to check whether the blades can turn freely. In addition, some wooden curtains use adhesives, which may cause indoor pollution. Please choose carefully if you have children, the elderly or pregnant women at home.
2. How to classify blackout curtain materials
1. Finished curtains-according to their appearance and function, they can be divided into: roller curtains, pleat curtains, vertical curtains and venetian blinds.
2. Fabric curtains-curtains made of decorative fabrics designed by sewing
3. Roller blinds-currently the most popular material for roller blinds is made of fabrics imported from South Korea. The roller blinds of South Korean fabrics are simple, generous, more colorful and easy to use; in addition, they can also be shaded, breathable, fireproof, and can be used for a period of time. It is also more convenient to take it off for cleaning after time.
The biggest feature of the roller blind is its simplicity. There is no fancy decoration around it. There is a roller box on the window, which can be pulled down when using it. It is more suitable for installation in a study room, a room with a computer, and a room with a small indoor area.
4. Roman blinds-Roman blinds are fabric curtains that are more suitable for installation in luxury homes. They use a wide range of fabrics, and general fabrics can be used as Roman blinds. The decorative effect of this kind of curtain is very good, gorgeous and beautiful. Since the fabrics on the market are generally 1.4 meters wide, the width of the window for installing Roman blinds is preferably less than 1.4 meters, without seams in the middle, and only one length is needed when buying the fabric.
5. Plastic-aluminum shutters—In the traditional concept, shutters are only suitable for offices and not suitable for display in homes. Many families have also begun to have a special liking for shutters. Venetian blinds have good shading effect and strong air permeability, but the effect of blocking mosquitoes and flies is not as good as fabric gauze curtains. Therefore, the blinds are more suitable to be installed in the kitchen of the home, and the oil can be washed off with water. In order to meet the needs of home furnishings, there are many shades in the market, not all white.
6. Wooden woven curtains-Many people are pursuing a feeling of returning to the original. Wooden woven curtains have become a fashion. Wooden woven bamboo and wooden curtains are divided into wood weaving, bamboo weaving, reed weaving and rattan weaving. Wooden woven curtain furnishings can show style and taste in the home. It is basically opaque but has good air permeability. It is suitable for purely natural style homes. The wood woven curtain is very particular about the use of wood and is an imported pull It's made by Minmu, so the price is high. There are many imitations in the wooden weaving market. The material of this kind of imitation wooden weaving curtain is made of domestic poplar wood. The real wooden curtain sticks are hard and straight, and the surface is very smooth.
7. Bamboo curtains and reed curtains-very decorative, but they are less effective as curtains. They are more suitable for display in simple and cultural homes. They are hung on a wall with various pendants. It should be noted that bamboo curtains are prone to mold and reed curtains are prone to insects. Therefore, these two types of curtains are mostly hung outdoors in foreign countries. But they are very cheap, and they can be replaced if they grow moldy after one year.
8. Rattan curtain-among all kinds of wooden woven curtains, it is the most aristocratic product. It is made of bamboo skin, which is not deformed by wind and sun, and has good air permeability. It is suitable for summer use.
When cleaning all the above-mentioned wooden woven curtains, you only need to use a vacuum cleaner to suck up the dust.